Hello everyone, hope you are doing and will enjoy this special blog post. Well before I start first I am going to introduce myself. My name is Lena and I am the co-founder of ANEZ and also a mother to a two-year-old wonderful daughter who keeps me very busy I am sure all the mothers out there totally know what I mean. So for today's blog I want it to make a special blog post and for a special day which is the upcoming Mothers’ Day on May 12th.
The main focus of our clothing line is sustainability. With everything around these days, we are using and wasting so much energy and natural resources. We need clean air, more of the natural resource and nontoxic environment by doing small changes in our daily life, we can save so many natural resources and live in a clean and safe environment. So basically the goal or the reason to use sustainable products is to get what we need now without compromising the needs of tomorrow. So in this blog post, I have decided to talk about ten sustainable Mothers’ Day gift ideas to help you celebrate and gift the special mother you have.
Here are our picks:
- No women can say no to Tinted lip conditioner/balm. ILIA Beauty offers skin care - powered makeup products that have clean organic effective ingredients. ILIA Beauty offers seventeen shades of tinted lip conditioner. This could be a thoughtful small a little gift.
- Our %100 Silk scarves would make a special and unique gift. Our scarves are all hand dyed using a variety of Shibori techniques, which is an ancient Japanese silk dyeing method. Although some may look alike, they all have their own particular designs, making them unique.
- Self-care products are always great gifts for any occasion. I personally as a mother love to have spa care products at home. From our last weekend event in Chicago, we got introduced to a local company that specialized in SPA and skin care products called Mion Artisan soap. All their products are made of natural products and in small patches. They have a variety of products and also great gift sets.
- Jewelry would always make a great mothers day gift. And buying upcycled jewelry is great for the plant. There are so many jewelry brands out there that make beautiful and unique pieces. Olivia & Diego are a conscious and sustainable brand they make all of their jewelry from upcycled t-shirts made by women.
- As a mom of a two-year-old I don't have much time to exercise; however, when my baby naps I love doing yoga in my living room watching yoga videos. I found this great company Suga. Suga is a company that makes quality yoga mats in the USA from 100% recycled wetsuits. This is amazing because neoprene wetsuits are non-biodegradable so Suga works on reducing their footprint by recycling the wetsuits into a yoga mat.
Nothing better than having a safe and clean planet not only for us to enjoy but also for the coming generations. You can do that by taking small steps in our daily life.
We are also having 10% off of the entire website for Mother's Day with the coupon "mothersday10"
Have a wonderful Mother's day!